What type A really means
All people are different. This is a good thing. But some of us are more different than the others. Some of us are type A. If you don’t know about what the fuss is, you should know some characteristics of type A people. There are several differences, so you can remember them all.
1. People receive a lot of emails, messages and etc. here, we can see two types of people. Those who always check their mail, and those who have million unread emails. Type A always reads their mail and delete them.
2. Being late just a few minutes isn’t an option for type A people. They must be at the right place at the right time. Even 2-3 minutes are too late.
3. Long lines are not an option. Waiting is simply losing time. This also affects on the creativity and slows you down. So, type A don’t want to wait.
4. Type A are focused on their goal. They must visualize that goal and they will do anything possible in order to make it come true. But, during the life, goals are changing. We have new goals and we forget the old ones. Type A will do everything that is needed in order to achieve their goal.
5. Completing a task can bring joy and satisfaction to type A. But checking the completed task of the to-do list is also very important.
6. Type A people often curl their hair or bite their nails. This is one of the best know characteristic of type A.
7. Messy office desk isn’t an option. It affects on the creativity. On the other side, well organized desk can help you.